Implant & Cosmetic Dentistry Services Surgical and Prosthetic) including Sinus and Bone GraftSurgical and Prosthetic) including Sinus and Bone Grafting -
Dr. Robert Coleman and Dr. Nicholas Nicastro are equipped to handle all your dental needs. All phases of Dental Reconstruction - Sedation, Surgical and Prosthetic Dentistry are performed in our modern offices. Our in-house Cone Beam CT Scanner allows us to capture all digital imaging required to create Your New Smile. To help you understand your options, we've included descriptions of some of our leading services on this page.
Long Island New York's Implant Dentist Dr. Robert Coleman has perfected the technique of Immediate Placement and Immediate Load of dental implants. In one visit, condemned teeth are extracted, and implants can be placed and put into immediate function. This allows for the insertion of a fixed bridge. As a result, the treatment time is reduced, as is the number of surgical procedures and the overall cost. Just as important, many of our patients never need to wear full or even partial dentures.
Since we specialize in Cosmetic, Implant and Sedation Dentistry it provides the control necessary to restore the loss of comfort, aesthetics, and function that often accompanies the aging process in a quiet, comfortable and stress-free “state of the art “facility.
- Full Mouth Reconstruction
- Dental Implants – All phases (Surgical and Prosthetic) including Sinus and Bone Grafting with new Cone Beam CT Scanner with 3D Imaging
- Oral Cancer Screening with Identifi 3000 System
- General Dentistry including Crown and Bridge, Restorative Dentistry, Root Canal Treatment and Diagnodent System for cavity detection
- Perio Treatment with Florida Probe including Surgical & Non-Surgical Treatments - Scaling & Root Planing, Arestin, Diode Laser and “ Perio Protect” System
- Cosmetic Dentistry including Porcelain Veneers and Composite Bonding
- Sedation Dentistry with Board Certified Anesthesiologist
- Digital Radiography & TV’s